The Race Has Been Scheduled For April 20, 2020. The Registration Process Will Follow The Same Format as it Has in The Last Few Years, Allowing The Fastest Qualifiers in Each Gender and AGE Category to Register .
Qualifiers for The Boston Marathon 2020 Will Need to Meet Standards Which Are Five Minutes Quicker, Per AGE, and Gender Category, Than The Qualifying Standards From 2013 Through 2019, According to The BAA.
REGISTRATION WILL OCCUR ON A ROLLING ENTRY STARTING WITH THE QUALIFIERS
1. 9 Sept. On at 10:00 AM.ET. Eligible runners who have attained the eligibility criteria for their age and gender by 20 years or more will be able to register.
2. 11 Sept. On at 10:00 AM.ET. Those who have met their eligibility criteria for 10 minutes or more will be registered.
3. 13 Sept. On at 10:00 AM.ET. Those who have met their eligibility criteria for five minutes or more will be registered.
Registration will be closed for one week 14 Sept at 5:00 PM. ET.
If you leave the place after the first week of the article will be reopened Beginning. 16 Sept at 10 AM. ET and ends 18 Sep. at 5 PM. ET
What You Need 2020 Boston Marathon Registration
REQUIRED INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
1. Your lawful full name (in case you recently had a title change, please register under the title you qualified beneath. Upon your approval please contact the B.A.A. to get your program updated so )
3. Birth Date
3. Mailing address and phone number
5. Your qualifying race Title, date Conduct, along with your qualifying time (please provide your net/chip Period )
6. Two emergency contact names and Telephone numbers (Have to be two different phone numbers)
7. Information of Your Credit Card (accept ONLY Visa and Mastercard )
8. Registration fee will be charged $205 USD for US permanent resident and $255 USD Or for international residents.
Good wishes and enjoy the process. Remember, whether you make it to 2020 Boston Marathon or not, you will still be a Boston Marathon qualifying runner! Congratulations! Check back throughout the week to see how you can (almost) get your The Boston Marathon tour free!
Read More TV Show: BET Awards 2020 Live